Class XII – Business Studies
- To develop students with an understanding of the processes of business and its environment
- To acquaint students with the dynamic nature and inter-dependent aspects of business
- To develop an interest in the theory and practice of business, trade and industry
- To familiarize students with theoretical foundations of the process of organizing and managing the operations of a business firm
- To help students appreciate the economic and social significance of business activity and the social cost and benefits arising there from
- To acquaint students with the practice of managing the operations and resources of business
- To enable students to act more effectively and responsibly as consumers, employers, employees and citizens
- To develop a business attitude and skills in students.
- To inculcate appropriate attitude and develop skills among students to pursue higher education, world of work including self-employment.