Class VIII – Mathematics
The broad objectives of Mathematics Coaching at Secondary Stage to help the student to:
- Consolidate the Mathematical knowledge and skills acquired in the class or the upper primary stage;
- Acquire Mathematics knowledge and understanding, particularly by way of motivation and visualization of basic concepts, terms, principles and symbols and underlying processes and skills;
- Develop mastery of basic algebraic skills in coaching classes;
- Coaching Class develops drawing skills;
- Feel the flow of reasons while proving a result or solving mathematics problems.
- Apply knowledge & skills acquired to solve problems and where possible, by more than one method.
- Best Coaching practices develop positive ability to think, analyze and articulate logically;
- Coaching develops necessary skills& provide right education to work with modern technological devices such as calculators, computers etc;
- Right Coaching develops interest in Mathematics by teaching problem-solving tools in various ways;
- Develop reverence and respect towards great Mathematicians for their contributions to the field.
- Develop interest in the subject by participating in related competitions;
- Acquaint students with different aspects of mathematics used in daily life;
- Develop an interest in students to study mathematics as a discipline.