Class- IX – English
At Study Studio, students are encouraged to think on their own and express their ideas using their experience, knowledge and imagination, rather than being text or teacher dependent. Students to monitor their progress, space out their learning, so that students see language not just as a functional tool, but as an important part of personal development and inculcation of values.
- To enable the students to communicate effectively and appropriately in real-life situations.
- To use English effectively for study purposes across the curriculum.
- To develop / integrate the use of the four language skills, i.e. listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- To develop interest in and appreciation of literature.
- To revise and reinforce structures already learnt.